The series of infographics includes reading aloud to the very youngest children, reading in primary education, reading in secondary education and reading in secondary vocational education. The Dutch Reading Foundation (Stichting Lezen) started creating this series of infographics in 2020. The goal is to provide the most important insights from relevant academic research to promoters of reading in an accessible way, so that they can use this to their advantage when teaching.
Download the translated infographics
The focus on reading infographics are available in English and Papiamento. Download the translations of the infographic series here.
- Reading in primary education
- Reading in secondary education
- Reading in secondary vocational education
- Education in reading comprehension
- Lesa p’e chikitinnan
- Lesamentu den enseñansa primaria
- Lesamentu den enseñansa avansá
- Lesamentu na SBO
- Edukashon den Lesa pa komprondé